Hotwire Hotel: Need Help IDing Memphis hotels

jak378
By jak378,
in

Can anyone help me id the follosing hotels in Memphis Downtown? This is for the 12th of July through the 14th of July 2008

4 * $156/night

Boutique

Restaurant

Fitness Center

High Speed Internet

Smoke Free

Pool Business Center

Pool(s)

I suspect that this is the Peabody??

3.5* $94/night

Pool

Fitness Center

Restaurant

High Speed Internet

Business Center

Crowne Plaze??

3* $97/night

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Pool

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Is it possible this may be the Marriott Springhill or Marriott Residence? Either of which would be my choice.

Thanks for any help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4* is a match for the Peabody, the 3.5* a match for the Crowne Plaza, the 3* a match for the Doubletree as well as the Holiday Inn Select... so these would be our best guesses for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. We will use your links when we are ready to bid, but unfortunately our plans are changing slightly. We still plan on stopping in Memphis for a couple of days, but it will be a week or so later. We will also be looking for information on hotels in St. Louis, in the appropriate area of the forum, when our plans are set.

Incidentally, I would prefer either of the Marriott properties, Springhill or Residence, I believe in Memphis. Does anyone know if they become available on HOTWIRE? I am pretty sure they can be booked through PRICELINE.

HOTWIRE will only show one hotel per star rating in each zone... the lowest priced property available. So if the Marriott branded properties are currently avaialble, but they're not the lowest priced offering in the zone at their star level, then they won't be offered on your HOTWIRE search.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Plans now firm, although we may skip Memphis.

Interested in following hotels, 18 thru 20 July:

4* $139/night Boutique, Smoke Free, Fitness Ctr, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, H>S. Internet, Spa. Presumably still the Peabody.

3.5 * $89/night Fitness, Pool Restaurant, Business, H.S. Internet, Crowne Plaza?

3* $89/night Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, H.S. Internet. Doubletree?

We did decide to skp Memphis. We will be in New Orleans and St. Louis for 3 days each enroute to Chicago, where we will spend several weeks. We are snowbirds on the way north. That is too much big sity. We will spend 2 days exploring Mississippi and Arkansas instead.

Thanks for all the help. We did get what we wanted in St. Louis at a good rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]