Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Disney Main Gate-Celebration) Omni Champions Gate

Disfam
By Disfam,
in

Hi.

I'm looking for any help with either of these two hotels for one night - August 2.

4 star Disney Main Gate - Celebration

Resort, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

4 star - Lake Buena Vista, Downtown Disney

Resort, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Spa

Both are right at $100. Discounts on property don't start until August 3. This a surprise trip for our "baby" turning 13. She loves staying onsite and we'll be onsite beginning the next day for almost a week.

Any thoughts on either hotel.

I'm thinking the second is the Buena Vista Palace - which would be great. The first is slightly cheaper.

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you re-run your HOTWIRE search again and click the CONTINUE button (with the price in it) next to the first hotel listed to do you also see the additional two amenities of Tennis and Spa?

Also, are you searching for 2adults/0children or 2adults/1child? (just want to make sure we're doing the same searches)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The first property is a match for the Omni Champions Gate while the second is a match for the Buena Vista Palace Walt Disney World Resort so that would be our best guess for each.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases.

Let su know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi!

I really appreciate all the help.

There is a new 4.5 * appearing for my date (August 2, one night, 2A, 1C).

It's at Disney Main Gate Celebration with the following options:

Resort, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, internet, golf nearby

It's a fantastic deal but my husband fears it's the Gaylord Palms. The Gaylord Palms is currently available on some websites for $99 on that date which is only seven dollars more than the price on Hotwire. That is in itself a great deal but my understanding is that in addition to the resort fee, the Gaylord Palms is currently charging $12 for self-parking. With Hotwire fees, it's not such a great deal to my husband - and I understand. I love the hotel though.

Thoughts?

Thanks for all the help.

This is an example of why we always metnion that hotels can change amenities or star ratings at any time... i belive this is the same hotel asked about previously; the Omni is now rated 4.5* by HOTWIRE nad that would be our best guess as to the property above (notice the amenities associated with the 4* hotel on your search is now different than the 4* hotel originally asked about above).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]