Hotwire Hotel: 3* Champaign-Urbana La Quinta

nwkuo
By nwkuo,
in

I would like to stay in Champaign - Urbana from August 04 to August 11. There are a 3* hotel, which has

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Business Center

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Could you please help identifying what this hotel is?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance!

This property has not yet been identified, if i was to take a guess, i'd think the Country Inn and Suites and the Holiday Inn Express would be among the likely possibilities.

Since this is an extedned stay you can see if this property apepars for the first (or last nite) of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you can purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'... if you're happy with the results purchase the balance of your stay, if not, make alternate plans for the remaining 6 nites.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the boad.

Please remember to follow-up your posts with the results... this is a new star rating and amenity combination for this property so the details of your purchase could benefit other users.

Can you please add the price paid per nite to this thread so that we can add this information to the topic title (you can still look this up by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]