Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Shearton Tower

JMJ
By JMJ,
in

I have placed several bids through Priceline bidding on a 4* hotel. Looking for arrival 8/11 and checking out for cruise on 8/14. I am trying to get back into the Sheraton Tower, had great experience there last summer. Bid up to $126 but not accepted. I believe Hotwire is putting this hotel out at $139 per night for these dates. Any suggestions? I'm wonder if the difference from 126 to 139 is significant enough to be trying all these angles. Maybe I should just do the hotwire. Again, I'm new at this but I love a deal. Any constructive comments would be appreciated. Thanks

If the 4.5* is indeed the Sheraton (it shows a pool icon which in the past had been associated with this property but as of last report was no longer showing it...also was not a Customer Favorite in the past but this designation changes) and that's the property you really want then you may want to just take it on Hotwire...

The Westin also seems to be showing up for your dates (a 4* on Priceline) so with availability at both of them Priceline could very easily give you the Westin instead of the Sheraton.

If you'd be happy with either then i would suggest trying Priceline as it will likely save you a few dollars... if that's the route you'd like to go let us know and we'll add a bidding strategy (but also let us know when you placed your last bid).

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all the help I tried PL and bid up to $126 for their 4* with no takers. With BB tips I was able to confirm the HW hotel to be the Sheraton which I have stayed at last year and was very pleased. Decided to insure getting hotel of choice so went for the HW. I think the rates are up this year because my Yankees are in town. Let's hope the hotel can work some majic for great seats! Thanks again.

Can you please list the amenities associated with this property (and if it was still listed as a Customer Favorite). You can still view the amenities by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

I ask because there is some uncertainty as to whether or not the pool icon is currently showing or not. (it was, then it wasn't, but i believe it is again)

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]