Priceline Hotel: Priceline Baltimore Stadiums

Casity
By Casity,
in

I am looking for a hotel near the Camden Yards and see a section listed Baltimore Stadiums in Priceline. As I searched other sites, the only hotel I see in that area is a Holiday Inn Express. Priceline only gives the option for one or two stars in this area. I would like to stay in the HIE, but am concerned about being stuck in a clunker.

Does anyone have experience with this area?

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

All hotels reported to the board would be in the Priceline Hotel List. (although i don't seem to remember this zone previously, it may be a new zone and/or re-zoning of a previously larger zone)

The Holiday Inn Express Stadiums is rated 2 stars by PRICELINE, so that would be a good possibility, but there could be others.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do and/or if we can be of further help (or you'd like help with a bidding strategy)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Camden Yards is in walking distance from most of the 3* hotels in the Inner Harbor zone - including the big four - Wyndham, Lord Baltimore, Holiday Inn, and Marriott. A couple other 3* and all of the 4* are more than 1/2 mile from the park, but still a short cab ride. The only hotel I can think of in the "Stadiums" zone - a converted Best Western - is further from Camden Yards than the above-named 3* in the Inner Harbor zone.

Also consider bidding in the BWI Airport zone, where there is a ton of inventory, a convenient light rail to the stadium, and amenties like free parking and free internet (in the 2.5* properties) that you don't get in downtown. I usually prefer to stay at a BWI 2.5* than an Inner Harbor 3* whenever I will need to park a car.

Enjoy the game!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]