Priceline Hotel: Austin Priceline Prices - Big Database

lilas_rak
By lilas_rak,
in

Used Priceline in Austin, Tx for last five months. Here's the price and ratings of the hotels I got.

Wellesley Inn - Austin North - $25, 2.5 Star rating, nice clean, 2 room suites, free decent breakfast, full kitchen, excellent value for money, outdoor pool, gym. Highly recommended.

Wellesley Inn - Austin Northwest, $25, Arbetorium, 2.5 star rating, nice clean, full kitchen, free decent breakfast, studio rooms (not suites). Good hotel.

Baymont Inn - Austin Roundrock, $23 - $25, two star, excellent location, right next to big shopping plaza, nice clean, free breakfast, microwave and mini fridge if you ask for, gives free bottled water at the reception, ask for king bed room - it comes with two bottled water everyday. Very nice hotel.

La Quinta - Austin North, $26-$27, two star, It sucks. Motel kind hotel. Inside is generally ok. Outside looks bad, type of guests are also questionable. In summer time I am not getting my hotels in Austin for $25 - $27. Get stuck with La Quinta.

La Quinta - Austin South $25, so so. 2 star. Same comments as above.

Red Lion - Austin North $25, 2 start. AWESOME. Do not know why this is rated as 2 start. It should be 3 start. It's a Hilton group of hotel. Very nice lobby. Inside the rooms are ok (but dont except Premier Hilton quality). No free breakfast. Lobby has free highspeed wireless network. Hotel has its own restaurant, bar and lounge. Very nice business like hotel.

Hilton - Austin North, $30, 3 star. It's poor man's staying in 3 star. It's low end Hilton, old, but ok. Don't except premier hilton quality here. No free breakfast. All you get here is the hilton name for $30.

Comfort Inn - Austin North, 2 star, $27. Generally ok. I thought this was a very cheap hotel, but I changed my notion after staying in La Quinta. Decent free breakfast. Decent rooms. Nice indoor heated pools with jacuzzi. This is only hotel I found in 2 star or 2.5 star which offers indoor heated pool. But no gym.

I think I listed a lot. I have staying in Austin every week for last five months, so kinda perfected the bidding game. For a two star, I start with $27 in summer time, 3 star I start with $32 - 34 in summer. Spring prices were little low.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for helping us make a big leap forward in the hotel lists for the Austin area. You've certainly stayed at a lot of hotels in the area and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with the rest of the board. Hope we can be of equal help to you when your travel plans permit.

Thanks again!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]