Dayton, Ohio 45402

937-224-0800

Your Offer Price: $50.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $100.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $21.79

Total Charges*: $121.79

Booked this hotel for a friend in a city I had never bid on before. My homework led me to believe that either the Doubletree or Marriott would come up on a win; was glad to see I had 5 free rebids as none of the other Dayton zones have 3 star properties. We started at $35 and used 4 of the free rebids working up to $47 - nothing, not even a counteroffer....I was not holding out hope, even though I saw a 3 star hotel come up for $66 in a HOTWIRE search for the same dates. Decided to use the last free rebid and go for our $50 maximum. Was very surprised, but ultimately pleased to see the Crowne Plaza come up. Has better reviews than either the Marriott or the Doubletree on Trip Advisor (it's #4 of 41 hotels in Dayton.) Also has free parking unlike the Doubletree which charges about $9 a day. My friend is happy too, as the best rate on the Crowne Plaza website for the same dates was $95 a night.

Used the PRICELINE link on Better Bidding to start the process.

Congratulations on your (friend's) win!

Thank you using our PRICELINE link to begin the bidding and sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Hopefully your friends is happy (and impressed :) ) with the results.

Thanks again for sharing.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]