Hotwire Hotel: 3* Staunton Stonewall Jackson Hotel

peverson
By peverson,
in

This is the pre-Williamsburg part of the trip, so I was trying to plan it all at once. I would hate to book one part of the trip and not be able to coordinate the rest. Is there a limited number of questions you can ask before you bid on something? I am pretty careful and don't like to make mistakes.

I did post the Williamsburg part earlier today.

I am trying to decide between Lexington, Staunton, and Charlottesville for the pre-trip--hence the other questions.

The hotels above haven't yet been identified.

Guess to have an idea of what you might expect:

3* Charlottesville - Holiday Inn Express or La Quinta (although LQ's are usually rated a bit lower)

2.5* Lexington - no idea

2* - Days Inn, HoJo, Super8

It appears you're looking for a place while just "driving thru" and i would tend to look for a busier or more popular area if there is no particular reason to look at the above zones.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on yoru win.

Can you confirm that this property is 3* rated by HOTWIRE and also that there was a Hi-Speed Internet icon in addition to the amenities you've listed above. You can still view the amenities shown before your purchease by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for posting and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]