Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter) Marriott

inquire1
By inquire1,
in

Hotwire is showing a hotel in the French Quarter that I would like to see if someone can help identify (or at least narrow down).

The details are:

3 star in the French Quarter

Dates are 6/19 - 6/22

Price = $62

The only amenity listed is a Restaurant

My best guess is the Chateau Dupre. The lack of amentities makes it hard. I appreciate any information that you may be able to supply.

This site is great and I will be using the HOTWIRE link (or PRICELINE if we go that route).

Thanks in advance!

jk

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above hotel has not yet been reported to the board and as you point out, with just the one (very common) amenity i think this will be tough to take any reasonable guess.

I will point out that there is a 4* offered for about the same amount ($69) in the Downtown zone which is a match for, and therefore out best guess would be, the Hilton St Charles. As well, for just a bit more ($89/nite) a Downtown hotel for which our best guess would be Le Pavillon (which if correct, the reviews are excellent) You can match the amenities with each of these with what has bee reported in the Hotwire Hotel List and/or you can ask us to confirm if you're considering either of these)

Thanks for using our PRICELINE or HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bid for a 4* in the French Quarter for 6/19-6/22 (bid was placed on 6/18).

>Started at $55 - rejected

>Went to $60 with rebid zone (West Bank) - rejected with offer to get room for an additional $17. Turned down offer due to amount of rebids available.

>$65 with rebid zone (New Orleans East) - rejected

>$70 with rebid zone (Airport) - Accepted

Total was $252.99 with taxes. Hotel is the Mariott at 555 Canal. The cheapest Priceline non-bid rate was $189.00. Marriott rate was $159.00 with lousy 3 day cancellation policy.

USED THE BETTERBIDDING PRICELINE LINK.....YOU SHOULD TOO!!! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]