Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Cleveland (Downtown) Residence Inn

oberon
By oberon,
in

I looked on the hotwire hotel list for downtown Cleveland, but did not see these amenities listed

$89/night

2.5* rating

Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business CenterBusiness Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

I looked on the hotwire hotel list for downtown Cleveland, but did not see these amenities listed

$89/night

2.5* rating

Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business CenterBusiness Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

This is the complete list

Orbitz.com has the 4* Intercontinental Suites Cleveland in the downtown area for $89. Use promo code SUMMERFAM for 10% off, bringing it down to $80.10 per night.

Cheaper hotel than the HOTWIRE listing. The Intercontinental does get some mixed reviews, but it would be less expensive and likely at least somewhat more upscale then the 2.5* HOTWIRE property. Plus, you'd know what you were getting. Pictures of the hotel do look pretty nice and at least you'd be getting a larger room with mini-kitchen.

Just throwing out another, less expensive idea. If you are interested in this property instead, it could be greatly appreciated if you could click on the site's Orbitz.com link (click the Orbitz) to start your purchase.

Unfortunately the HOTWIRE hotel above hasn't yet been identified. If i were to take a guess i'd think the Residence Inn would be a good possibility, but can't be too certain. Regardless, it seems as if the Inter-Continental that AaronJB found above may be a better value.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Orbitz link if you go that route)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear we guessted correctly and you're happy with the results. Thanks for confirming this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]