Priceline Hotel: Bidding on 2.5* Fisherman's Wharf

redni
By redni,
in

Hi,

We made a booking with Hotwire for the 2.5* Holiday Inn Express at Fisherman's Wharf a couple of months ago (via your HOTWIRE link :) ) and now need another room, but Holiday Inn Express isn't coming up on Hotwire for the dates needed.

I was going to try Priceline for the extra room and I checked the Priceline section of this forum and the only 2.5* listed in Fisherman's Wharf is Holiday Inn Express but there's two other 2.5* hotels listed for that area on another forum :)

Therefore, I've two questions.

1. Is it possible that if I bid for a 2.5* that Priceline might 'upgrade' me to a higher rated hotel without me wanting this?

2. How up to date is the 2.5* section on this site which only lists the Holiday Inn Express at Fisherman's Wharf ?

Thx.

1. Is it possible that if I bid for a 2.5* that Priceline might 'upgrade' me to a higher rated hotel without me wanting this?
Yes.
2. How up to date is the 2.5* section on this site which only lists the Holiday Inn Express at Fisherman's Wharf ?
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Please also follow-up your Hotwire Monterey threads with whatever you have decided to do for that stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Also, have you checked the Holiday Inn Express website to see if they have rooms available for your dates? If they do what is the rate? And what are your dates?
They have rooms available at $259.00 per night (27th June for 3 nights). :) I booked via HOTWIRE at $89. :)
Please also follow-up your Hotwire Monterey threads with whatever you have decided to do for that stay.
I've updated that thread .. still looking.
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]