Priceline Hotel: 2* Kauai (Kapaa-Lihue-Koloa) ResortQuest Aloha Beach Resort

splendifferous
By splendifferous,
in

My first posting here. Great forum. Just want to let everyone know that I just got the Resortquest Aloha Beach Resort in Kauai from 07/21/08 - 07/23/08 for $70 a night (total with fees for 2 nights $165.55). It may be possible to get it for less...not really sure. Unfortunately, I goofed. I was using proper bidding strategy on different dates for different islands on 3+ star hotels. So, it was always the second button down (#1=4 star #2=3 star) on the priceline website. But on Kauai there are no 4 stars available so my normal second button down strategy was a 2 star instead of a 3 star. You know what you get for ASSUMING!!...lol.

So the long and short is, I got the Aloha Beach Resort on my first ever bid in Kauai for $70. Still seems like a pretty good deal. Most travel sites have it listed at $99. Looking forward to the trip. Hope this helps and thanks for everyones input here especially the extremely helpful moderator.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]