Hotwire Hotel: help identifying 3.5 star hotel sanfrancisco

gbo
By gbo,
in

at approximately 5:30 pm on june 14th hotwire listed a 3.5 star hotel in union square west for $112.00'

i left the site for ten minutes to search hotel. for example i began a (n uncompleted) post and checked hotwire packages to determine if i could identify the hotel etc. when i returned the listing was gone. the listing was also not there 4 hours earlier. does hotwire possibly list a deal for only 4 hours. thanks gbo

hotwire lists for july 31, 2008 thru august 1, 2008 a 3.5 star hotel union square west at $109 per night. amenities are limited : restaraunt, internet and business center. could be the sir frances drake. its me my wife and a 13 year old. if drake hotel, is this a good deal. if not can anyone identify hotel . thanks

gbo

Below is a link to the Better Bidding hotel list. From the list you will see this would be a match for the Warwick Regis Hotel, so that would be our best guess. As info, the Sir Francis Drake lies in the Union Square-East zone, not Union Square-West as you had questioned.

Hotwire Hotel List

Good luck and let us know if we can be of any more help.

If the hotel above is indeed the Warwick Regis, it would be a good deal since rates on their website for double occupancy are $185/nite. However, you'll be triple occupancy and the rates go up to $229 since it's a different class room, but more importantly i don't see the hotel above offered on HOTWIRE for your dates when searching for 2adults/1child... are you searching for triple occupancy when you see the above offered?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]