Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Olde Town-Penns Landing) Hyatt Regency Penns Landing

djkbooks
By djkbooks,
in

So sorry I forgot to use the HOTWIRE link...will remember next time. (I figured it was better to post than not.) I watched the rate fluctuate (this is the only 4* reported in this area) for several weeks and grabbed it yesterday 6/10. Today, it's back up there at $159.

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Hi-Speed Internet (in that order)

We stayed here previously with Hotwire and were given a King Corner room. We were very pleased throughout our stay. Service was a bit odd in the dining room (probably because of so few diners on a Saturday night). But, the food was excellent (if pricey). We opted to dine at the hotel because we just didn't have a better idea worth venturing out for, as we were tired and it was bitter cold out. Concierge was fantastic. The entire staff was the friendliest and most helpful we've experienced anywhere in a long time.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I've added to your topic title that you received the Hyatt (since you mention staying at the property you received before and i found this Hotwire Philadelphia thread where you won this property... please confirm.

Please do remember our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links next time around for your future travel purhcases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]