Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) New York Hilton and Towers

driver4
By driver4,
in

:) $100 per night accepted for Sept 3-6, 2004. total with taxes 352.24. Priceline says it's a 4 star but there are mixed reviews on websites such as tripadvisor. I hope didn't buy a "pig in poke". If it is not 4-star quality can you get any help from priceline on resolving customer service problems. I have the I booked the Milburn Hotel direct for Sept 1st and 2nd. Has anyone ever stayed there?

This hotel is fine and i know somebody that has been spending almost every day of the last 2 months there! Although i didn't sleep there, i was at a conference there about a month ago. It's large and somewhat business oriented and your $100 rate is a bargain. I'm sure it will be fine... although you may have some complaints if you were paying upwards of $200+/nite.

If you have a problem while at the hotel i would deal with it with personnel at the hotel... you'll be lucky if you could ever get an actual person from Priceline on the phone.

Relax and enjoy your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi, this is my first post. I stayed at the NY Hilton and Towers a few years ago, it is a great hotel, the parking is expensive about $45.00 a day, take the train into the hotel. This is a great location, close to times square and Rockefeller center, Central Park etc. You have a bargain!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]