Priceline Hotel: *4 near Passenger Ship Terminal

Mrs_Tiki
By Mrs_Tiki,
in

Hello, this is my first post, so please forgive me if I don't use the proper format/lingo. We are looking for a hotel near Pier 88 for a one-night pre-cruise stay on July 27. Would my best bet to bid for Midtown West? Or would it be more strategic to broaden the geographic area to get a *4 at a better rate?

Any help would be appreciated. As you can tell, I'm quite new to this!

Mrs_Tiki

Welcome to BetterBidding!

No worries about posting format... we're pretty easy going over here.

While the MTW zone is the closest to the pier, i would recommend expanding your zones as the zones are fairly close together and with cabs as prevalent as they are (and fairly inexpensive) any Midtown zone should be fine for your needs.

At the 4* level you have two RE-BID ZONES. If you're not sure of re-bidding please read the prior link and feel free to confirm with us which two zones are your re-bid zones... if you don't understand re-bidding please ask questions and we'll take as much time as you need to bring you up to speed.

Let us know if you are open to all midtown zones and if you understand re-bidding, we'll then supply a strategy for you for the zones you're willing to accept.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]