Canada Toronto Marriott Airport

B747-437B
By B747-437B,
in

I stay here every few weeks whenever I have an early morning departure or late night arrival so I know the property very well by now.

The hotel is a typical Marriott airport property, but it is the staff who truly put it in a class of its own. They never fail to go above and beyond even when they know you are on a priceline stay. Its the small things like proactively offering a late checkout when they find out in conversation that I have a transatlantic flight in the evening, offering to add my Marriott Rewards number to the folio to get points on incidentals, etc... that show that the staff do care.

Hotel is located on Dixon Road about 5 minutes from the airport and within walking distance of virtually every other major property including the Holiday Inn Select, the Wyndham and the Hilton. Airport shuttle runs regularly from all 3 terminals from 5am to 1am, but is a shared bus with a couple other hotels.

The hotel has an excellent Japanese restaurant, a decent coffee shop (which has a great breakfast buffet though) and a bar that stays open late and has food service. Room service is very efficient and will deliver freshly baked pizza 24 hours/day. A number of restaurants (eg. Outback, Kelseys, etc...) are located just a few blocks away as well, within walking distance in good weather.

Every room has two phone lines, TV with On-Demand Pay-Per-View, TV Internet and High Speed Internet (for a fee). Furniture is also largely comfortable. Only drawback is that the bathrooms are a little small with the sink located seperate from the shower/WC.

Covered and open parking is available on property with the first 30 minutes free, but getting progressively expensive beyond that. Public transit is very convenient with both TTC and GO Transit buses serving the Carlingview/Dixon intersection right across the street.

Definitely a SUPERB value as a priceline property though.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]