Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Dallas (North-Galleria) La Quinta

ms3048
By ms3048,
in

For arrival on 7/22/08 for three nights, departing on 7/25/08, at a rate of $56/night. The amenities are free breakfast, pool, and airport shuttle. Don't know the area very well, but looking for something with those amenities in/around Irving, TX, that does not involve any major freeways. Occupancy is one adult and three children. Thanks to everyone.

that does not involve any major freeways
Not sure of the area, but it's an airport, so there are likely highways surrounding the entire area. Where are you traveling from that you'll be able to get there without any major highways? Would a suburban location more likely give you the non-highway area you're looking for? By their nature, most hotels are located in major areas, which typically means they're on, or just off of, a highway.
looking for something with those amenities
This property has not yet been identified, but what exactly are the amenities you're looking for? For instance, there is 3* hotel available in the same zone for less than the 2.5* you're asking about above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not sure of the property above but HOTWIRE does allow you to search by address, showing you the offerings by distance to your desired location.

While breakfast is a nice amenity, i usually don't recommend users focussing on it... if you can save $10/nite at a lower priced hotel you could easily pick up bagels, cereal, and juice at a nearby grocery store (perfect especially if you get a suite hotel which may have a refrigerator and/or toaster) for a similar amount and go with a higher rated hotel.

Let us know whatever you end up doing or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Since Hotwire changed their website, I can't seem to find the distances anymore. The hotels all come up in the same order, whether I put the address or just the town. Should I assume that the first one up, should be the closest? Thanks. I am using (or trying to, anyway) your HOTWIRE link.

The address function doesn't seem to sort by proximity anymore... i just entered an address in NYC and the first hotel shown was in Secaucus (NJ), even though NYC hotels were also listed under it.

I changed my mind and changed areas. I made sure I used the HOTWIRE link here on the site. Hotel I won, turned out to be LaQuinta Inn on Stemmons Freeway in the Dallas North Galleria Section. It was listed as 2.5 stars and had the amenities of pool, breakfast, and internet. Trip Advisor has it listed as number 43 out of 168 and had pretty good reviews. Let's just hope the LQ website photos don't show the "true" and current appearance! BTW, the dates were 7/22 - 7/25 and were for one adult and 3 children. It was $53/night - a whopping $3/night less than their rack rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]