Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Westminster-Broomfield) The Westin Westminster

Loric
By Loric,
in

Originally only bidding 6/20-25 with no luck for anything in Boulder. Did some research and decided to move my bid to Denver area and include westminster, got it for $89night, $455rm, $72.09tax all in at $517.09

Got the offer to extend my stay - up to the number of nights i had booked. Added 6/25-29, it ran like a new bid, and got accepted. $89night, $356rm, $58.79tax, all in at $414.79

They are combined onto one priceline reservation, which lists my check in and out as 6/20 to 6/29, but then lists the two segments separately in the price breakdown. They have different confirmation numbers too, and priceline warned me that i might have to change rooms in rare circumstances.

Looks good.. hope i dont get a whammy with the "bad room" every resort has hidden away no matter how posh they are.

And for interest's sake, here's the full warning verbiage for the going-smoke-free and added nights:

----

"This facility is currently in the process of converting to a smoke-free* hotel, including all guestrooms and public areas.

*Smoking may be permitted in areas not owned or operated by Westin Hotels & Resorts and in designated outdoor smoking areas

When you check-in, please present the confirmation number(s) printed above (one for each room) and your photo ID at the Front Desk. In addition, the hotel will require a major credit card to guarantee incidental charges (phone calls, room service, parking, resort fees, energy charges, etc.) that you may incur while staying at the hotel. Should you have a special request, please contact your hotel directly at the number listed above to coordinate your arrangements.

Upon check in at the hotel, please advise the front desk that you have made a second reservation for additional nights.

If you have already checked into your hotel and have added nights to your stay, please go to the front desk to check-in to your new reservation for the additional nights.

In rare cases you may be required to change rooms.

Thank you for using priceline.com. We hope you enjoy your hotel stay and look forward to serving your future travel needs. "

----

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]