Priceline Hotel: 2* Brevard Holiday Inn Express

ameristralian
By ameristralian,
in

This might be a little long but I want to explain what happened.

First of all I've been to Brevard a million times and am very familiar with the hotels there. In terms of location and "niceness" of the hotel - the HI Express is our first choice every time. Published rates were 140 at the time - but we expect that as it's one of the only places of its type in Brevard.

So I bid $70 and my bid was accepted. I realized that I had entered the wrong dates and I panicked, knowing that these reservations were non changeable/refundable. I called PRICELINE and explained the situation. They were actually VERY helpful.

They told me that if it was just a date error, they would cancel the reservation under the condition that I rebid the same bid just altering the dates. When I re-bid they would refund my money (minus a "change fee" of about 90 bucks. Once I re-booked my reservation with the new dates they would refund the rest of that minus a $25 fee.

Needless to say this was worth it to me. I re-did my bid for the RIGHT dates - again 70 bucks... and got it again.. this time with the right dates. My cc was refunded just as they said it would be.

So, long story short

$70 for the HI express in Brevard North Carolins 6/12 - 6/14.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]