Priceline Hotel: Need cheap hotel in Kayenta, AZ on 6/22 for one night (2 Adults)

abwhitney
By abwhitney,
in

You'll need to follow-up or update your previous threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay and/or rental.

Then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

I don't get it. I need to take my trip and post my findings before anyone will take a look at it? I thought I post what i'm looking for, you find the deal and I use your links. Am I missing something?

Yes you're missing something... we also like each thread to have a "conclusion" as to what was ultimately done for the stay. This keeps the board better organized, provides information to other users to help in their own purchases, and ensures that the board doesn't have tons of threads with questions but no answers (like the current state of all of your previous threads)

We've asked you previously to follow up threads or provide more information, but rather than doing so you don't bother following up or you start new topics for the same trip. (which we then consolidate into one thread)

We have very few "rules" here, but if you want help you need to follow-up your threads with results (even if a trip is cancelled it's a "result" and provides a conclusion for that thread rather than leave future users wondering what you ultimately did for that stay)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that. I just posted the results from the previous threads. I either never got help so did it myself or the rate wasn't good enough so I rented somewhere else.

As for this topic to be more specific we're looking for an updated room with jacuzzi/jet-tub with non-smoking, king size bed. Basically a room to relax in as the end to 3 weeks of camping. We want to spend around $100 max.

I am except that she wants a really nice place where we can use the ID - $20 - CC trick. I've read in other forums of this working in several LV hotels but I've never tried it before. that might get us upgraded to a room with such amenities.

we also need a place on the strip preferably.

Thanks a ton

The topic title of this thread is Kayenta, AZ but you're now refering to Las Vegas? :)

I'm not sure why I didn't get an email about your reply. Sorry about the delay. Actually my wife decided we should drive right up to Gouldings and camp instead.

I wrote las vegas as I got confused which day. We're doing a three week camping trip. Sorry again for wasting time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]