Hotwire Hotel: Need help with hotel id

creecher78
By creecher78,
in

creecher78,

While most times posts are answered within a few hours, it can often take longer than 4 hours for your post to receive a reply. (and for a free reserouce, i would still even consider 24 hours to be considered very 'timely')

While the above property has not yet been identified... i thikn at best you're looking at something along the lines of a Holiday Inn Express or La Quinta... at worst a Travelodge or Microtel. Lots of room for variation in between, but at given the zone is larger than the 'true' Riverwalk area, i would suspect that a lower star rated hotel such as this is located more on the fringe than in the center.

Not sure how flexible your budget is, but with HOTWIRE showing a 4* hotel for just over $100, i would sooner consider that or try bidding on PRICELINE for a higher rated property (or a 2.5* PRICELINE hotel). One note is that PRICELINE's zone is larger than HOTWIRE's, so to use PRICELINE you'll need to have a bit more flexibility in the actually location of the hotel you receive, but not sure of your plans or if this would be possibel for your needs.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Didn't mean to seem impatient, that was not my intention. Looking at the post, I can see where it would seem that way. It is often hard to tell the tone of a person's post just by looking at the typed words. Thanks for your time and I do appreciate the board. I have used it many times to accurately id hotels to save money while still having some control over where I stay. In the future, I will follow the links provided and supply feedback for any future purchases made through HOTWIRE and/or PRICELINE. Thanks for your time and hard work. I think you are right, I may roll the dice with a higher star rating and see what happens. Good day.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]