Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Green Bay (East) Country Inn and Suites

Blackmagic
By Blackmagic,
in

Turns out this is the newest hotel in Green Bay. We're happy with it so decided to add a couple of days. The hotel's rate for 5/29 is $99 with 5/30 at $129. I tried another $50 bid (matching my 5/28 winning bid) but "The Negotiator" turned me down with a counter offer of + $14.

Instead, I submitted a new bid of $55 which was accepted.

The details...

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $55.00

Subtotal: $110.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $22.24

Total Charges*: $132.24

I tried using the links on this site, however the city did not carry over to the Priceline page - instead it showed the last city I had bid on Priceline. Also, I miss the calendar when using the form on this site. For my second bid, I tried the Priceline "hotel" link on BetterBidding.com but that seemed awful slow - not something I'd want to use when I'm doing multiple bids where many free rebids exist. I guess I still find the old savings barn easier...

Thanks for a great site!

You could just click the logo in the PRICELINE search box on the top right corner of the board which would take you directly to PRICELINE's website (and give you the eqivalent of clicking the link at SB). If anything was slow, it's more likely due to internet congestion, the ISP your currently on, or the affiliate network... the links go thru the same 'gateway' that those of SB went thru, so there should be no speed difference (if we were slow at any given moment, they would have been as well)

Glad you're enjoying your stay and were able to extend your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]