Priceline Hotel: 2* Rochester Guesthouse Inn

SethB
By SethB,
in

Tried 2.5 stars in Downtown Rochester for $50, was rejected, went back and added South Rochester, dropped to two stars, and lowered my bid to $40, and was accepted. This hotel doesn't appear to be in the list of ones on this site for Priceline, in case you want to add it. It's in the "Rochester" zone.

Tried 2.5 stars in Downtown Rochester for $50, was rejected, went back and added South Rochester, dropped to two stars, and lowered my bid to $40, and was accepted. This hotel doesn't appear to be in the list of ones on this site for Priceline, in case you want to add it. It's in the "Rochester" zone.

It is always good to be the first one to add a new property to the list.

But please after your stay add a review. This is good info for others.

At first I was wondering where it was, but after looking at their site, I know which one it is. It is on Civic Center drive and is right next to Hwy 52. It use to be a Howard Johnson, then a Days Inn, then a Travel Lodge. I wonder if they made the image of the place better.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]