Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (Evanston-Skokie-Niles) Doubletree Skokie

sube
By sube,
in

We are coming to the Chicago area for a few days have already realized that availability is very limited due to a convention -- however I was successful in getting Hyatt Regency for Sat/Sun for $110 per night but Mon/Tue are looking very grim. Any suggestions or options? We aren't opposed to staying out of the downtown area but don't know enough to select which area might be the easiest to navigate. We do not currently have a rental car but would consider renting for Mon/Tue. We do have tickets to the cubs game on Tuesday evening

Thanks for your help!

Susie

btw -- I did use your link for my PRICELINE bid

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please post to the board as a NEW TOPIC the details of your Sat/Sun win so that others will be aware of it when scanning the topic titles and so that it will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please clarify as well if it's a Sat-Mon (2 nite stay) or Sat-Sun (1 nite stay) as above it appears to be a one nite stay, but based upon the nites you're still looking for it might be a two nite stay (otherwise you'll be hotel-less for Sunday nite)

As well, are you now looking for a one nite stay or two nite stay for Mon/Tues? Which zone(s) have you already bid? How high have you bid?

Thanks.

PS- thanks for using our PRICELINE link for your previous purchase

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm looking for 2 nights Monday 06/09 and Tuesday 06/10 -- I've bid the Greater Chicago, Loop, NMA and Midway (flying SWA)

I don't have to have any specific amenities but I guess I was thinking about bidding the Skokie area for Monday/Tuesday since we will be doing the Cubs Tuesday night -- any suggestions would be appreciated.

Susie

ALSO -- I posted a new topic with my winning priceline bid info --

If you're unfamiliar with the area, it really is a very nice part of Skokie with a lot to do, including the terrific, upscale Old Orchard mall down the street. One suggestion would be to drive to nearby Evanston - there's an "L" station at Davis and a parking garage nearby on 1800 Maple. 6-12 hours is $8 bucks. Plus, there's a lot to see and do in Evanston; if you have time before/after the game there's a lot of nice restaurants/shops.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]