BZN Bozeman Compact Enterprise

Raja
By Raja,
in

Did a search with HOTWIRE for a Compact car and was offered $18 a day. So my bill was about $303 with tax for 14 days

Went on line and bid with PRICELINE. I was advised by other sites to bid 30% lower than the published rate. my initial bid was $10. It was rejected and was advised to raise my bid to $15. That is a 50% jump. I rejected it. moved to $12 was advised again $15 would be a better one and it was rejected. I then moved to $13 and was accepted. this was about 28% cheaper than hotwire's already cheap rates.

If i went to enterprize and other major players, it would have cost me $560 to $600 for 14 days.

I guess the base price is around $12 to $13 for a compact car. my toal bill was $241 with tax.

My employee discount with Enterprise was $420. But look here, my total bill for 14 days was $241 with tax and unlimited miles.

By the way if you rent a car for more than 15 days your personal auto policy may not cover any damage to the rental car. Please review your contract as anyting over 15 days becomes a "regular" car. Your credit card coverage is EXCESS over your personal coverage. What it means is that if you have $20,000 in coverage for property damage and you totaled the rental car and it costs $25000 to replace, your insurance will pay $20,000 and your credit card would cover your dedecutible and the remiander of $5000 over wht your policy paid. so most of the time the payout from the credit card will not be used.I hope this helps.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to hear you're happy with the results.

Can you please add the dates of your stay as a reply to this thread so that we can add this information to the topic title.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]