Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) InterContinental

aner81
By aner81,
in

Hi Everyone,

Could someone please help me identify the following for 08/07-08/10? My girlfriend and I are planning a great trip across US and I would stay in San Francisco for 3 nights. Here the hotels details (I would consider these two options)

(1) 4.5 - $129/night; fitness, pool, restaurant, Business hispeed, (hotel in hotel in Union Square East). This is a best value hotel and no tripadvisor score is provided.

(2) 3.5 - $ 109/night; boutique, fitness, business, hispeed, (hotel in hotel in Union Square East). This is a NOT best value hotel and tripadvisor score is 4.0 (+100 costumers reviews, last in May 2008).

Thanks! This site is a great resource, I really apreciate it!

Aner

hi thereuare,

I did my reservation in Boston (as you saw), while hotel in chicago was not still available but lukly aaron provided me with a really good deal!

Would you help me with the san francisco hotel and I'll be glad to help you in updating your list of course.

Thanks so much.

aner

Welcome to Better Bidding!

There are two ways to help identify Hotwire hotels:

1. The Hotwire hotel list here at Better Bidding.

Hotwire Hotel List

According to the hotel list, the 4.5 star hotel in USE zone would be a match for the San Francisco Intercontinental Hotel.

2. Hotwire's Vacation Product (air+hotel).

http://www.hotwire.com/package/index.jsp

This feature identifies hotels and their star quality rating and amenities provided. It can be a great tool for unmasking their opaque hotel-only product. When you enter your travel dates of Aug 7-10 in a vacation package search, you will find the 3.5 star hotel in USE would be a match for the Galleria Park Hotel.

Good luck with this and let us know if we can be of any more help.

(Note to Thereuare: Hotwire has added the Boutique icon to the Galleria Park Hotel in the vacation package.)

Just booked,

the hotel is Intercontinental, I wish to have got a good deal!

I really appreciate your help, acctually I reserved 4 hotels thanks to your suggestions!

by the way would you suggest to me a nice deal in LA (I would stay Santa monica for 1-3 in august - 2 nights -)? I understood that a 2* hotwire hotel (I suppose it's Ramada) is available but I red some negative reviews about. What's your opinion about?

Thanks so much, I'll recomand this forum to all the people coming to US, of course!

Aner81

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]