in

Hi.

I got the Ramada for $49 from 7/17/08-7/18/08. Here are the Amenities -

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

I used the Better Bidding HOTWIRE link to book.

• 1 month later...

I was disappointed at this hotel. I checked in and I got the "hotwire special room" according to the front desk. It was the worst room in the hotel. The phone did not work and it was very dirty. I complained and was told it would cost me more to get a business room on the 3rd floor. I explained that the phone etc should be working and finally she gave me the upgrade.

I will contact hotwire as they should downgrade this hotel to 2* or 1* based on the room they give you. The business room would be 2.5* but costs extra when you check in.

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this property, but happy to hear that you complained about the room quality and giving them something tangilble (ie- the phone not working) they accomodated you to an acceptable room.

Thanks for the feedback regarding your stay... if you hear anything from HOTWIRE regarding a downgrade please let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]