Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark (Airport EWR) Marriott

wedis
By wedis,
in

its priced at 79 for 5/30-6/1 it is throwing me off because their is no pool listed and I dont want the ramada. any help would be appreciated since I cant rebid on priceline for another 24hrs and its getting close to crunch time.

thanx

airport shuttle, fitness, laundrey, internet

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to your previous Hotwire Los Angeles thread.

The Newark hotel above has not yet been identified. The Ramada is a possibility, even though they have both a pool and a restaurant (sometimes hotels don't show all the amenities offered at their property)

Are you trying to use this area as an inexpensive alternative to Manhattan? (usually not recommended, and if so, i think you can do better for your dates)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry about that, I thought I finished of my la post.

I need to be by the jersey airport for a couple of days and then I will work on manhatten, I wouldnt mind the hyatt jersey city but they keep jacking the price up because I need three rooms. What do you think about trying them one at a time do you think if I pull up three screens at once and try it that way that I will end up with the same hotel? anycase I will finish off my last la, if you have any more suggestions I will check back before I book.

What do you think about trying them one at a time do you think if I pull up three screens at once and try it that way that I will end up with the same hotel?
If there aren't enough rooms avaialble at that price simply having them all "lined up" won't help or work... you'll eventually get a message that the offer is no longer available when you click the purchase button.

What is the price for the Hyatt when searching for one room? two rooms? three rooms?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

IT STARTED AT 122.95 FOR 1 139.95 FOR TWO AND LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS 159 FOR 3 ROOMS FOR TWO NIGHTS. I ALO NOTICED I GET BETTER PRICES USING FIRFOX, IE IS TWO BUCKS MORE?

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, MY KEYBOARD IS F'D

I ENDED UP PRICLINING AFTER MY 24HRS AND WOUND UP WITH THE EWR MARRIOT FOR 80 A NIGHT FOR THE 30TH TO THE FIRST, KNOW i HAVE TO GET SOMETHING IN MIDTOWN FOR THE 1ST-3RD FOR AROUND 150 FOR A FOUR STAR, BUT I AM EXAUHSTED FROM BOOKING TWO DOZEN FLIGHTS IN THE PAST 24HRS SO ITS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORO. I WILL MOVE EVERYTHING OUT OF THIS POST TO THE PROPER SECTIONS WHEN I GET UP.

PS ANYONE KNOW THE GOING RATE ON CARS AT JFK

THANX

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Hopefully you're happy with the results.

As far as rental rates at JFK use our Car Rental Rates Checker and feel free to ask for help in the Car Rental section of the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]