Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch

debkw
By debkw,
in

Having looked through past successes, Hyatt Gainey Ranch was "won" as a 4.5 star. Hotwire now has TWO properties listed with the same icons

Resort

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Internet

Tennis

Golf

(Spa)

(Childrens Activities)

One is a 4.5* and the other is a 5*. I want desperately to get the Hyatt Gainey property...which...without a doubt...is the nicest "resort" in Scottsdale (maybe in the Galaxy). We've stayed there many times and it really is beyond fantastic So does anyone have a clue if it's been "upgraded" to a 5*? And if not, what the 5* property is??? Thanks a million!

The Hyatt is a still a 4.5* rated property, but you've only included the partial amenities of the property above... if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button (with the price in it) do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for your help!!! I'll post my results soon. Meanwhile, I see others have bid and won this property (Hyatt Gainey Ranch) on PRICELINE. Priceline doesn't show any 4.5* and it's been won as a 4* there. Are there any other Priceline 4*'s in Scottsdale? Thanks again!!!

You can see all the hotels reported to the board in this area in the Priceline Hotel List (be sure to read the comments at the top of the hotel list too!), and yes, there are other 4* hotels reported in this zone... so there is no way to target a specific property (HOTWIRE is a better option if you're trying to target/avoid a specific property... but never any guarantees)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all of your help! I used your link, and just won Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch (listed simply as "Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort" on Hotwire's confirmation page)! Yeah!!! It was listed as a 4.5* and I paid $99 for 2 adults/2 children for June 22. We're locals, and the kids LOVE to go there. Not only is the resort absolutely gorgeous, but the pools are incredible...including a sandy beach and slide where the kids play happily for hours. Then the acres (literally acres) of pools are lit up for night play. A truly "Wow!" experience. (For past birthday celebrations, I've let my girls bring friends and have a sleepover party there. Throw in a couple of pizzas and you have an extraordinary experience for relatively little expense.) What I DIDN'T know (before betterbidding) was that I could get that incredible hotel on Hotwire.

Thanks again! You guys are amazing!!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting at a great price. Seems like this came easy... we're happy the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]