Hotwire Hotel: 4* (White House / Capital Hill)

strawcuw
By strawcuw,
in

4* (White House / Capital Hill)

4 star hotel in white house / capital hill section. Following amenities are listed:

fitness center, pool, business center, high-speed net, restaurant, and tennis nearby.

- After my research I was sure this was the Grand Hyatt; however, on the Trip Adviser it receives 3.5 out of 5...160+ reviews

Any further possibilities?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. I assumed this was all for the same trip, so i have merged the posts into one thread; if this is incorrect please let us know and we'll separate them.

What are the date(s) of the above stay? As HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star level per zone, i'm assuming the properties in the 2nd and 3rd posts are not both showing at this point? (unless one is for different dates or occupancy)

What are the current HOTWIRE hotels showing for your dates of travel and the amenities associated with each?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, these are all for the same trip:

Tomorrow (5/21/08 - 5/24/08)

the 4* in DuPont Circ/ Embassy only lists three amenities and no trip advisor reviews:

1. Restaurant 2. wireless 3. business center

The 4* in White House/ capital hill list 3.5 out of 5 for the trip advisor, and 6 amenities;

fitness center, pool, business center, high-speed net, restaurant, and tennis nearby

further, it is a customer favorite; therefore, I believe this one is most likely the Grand Hyatt?!?

The Dupont Circle hotel has not yet been identified and i don't have any educated guess... HOTWIRE gives no additional clues as to the identity of the hotel and those three amenities probably describe better than 90% of the 4* hotels in the area.

The White House-Downtown hotel is a match for the Grand Hyatt so that would be our best guess; although i'll add that i'm currently seeing a different 4* hotel offered in this zone for your dates. Are you still seeing the hotel above on your own HOTWIRE search? (if so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]