Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orange County (Costa Mesa-Irvine) Hiton Costa Mesa

Cicada
By Cicada,
in

The above is a match for the Hilton Costa Mesa so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

(it's not clear if you're getting this hotel to attend the wedding or helping your friend who is getting married... if you're not the one making this purchase, please have the purchases visit bidding and click our HOTWIRE link (top left corner of the board is fine) to begin their purchase)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Are you still seeing this property listed on hott.wire... as i'm not seeing this property on my current search, i'm seeing a different 4* property priced a $153/nite. If you're still seeing the above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hmm; not seeing that property anymore [but it came up this afternoon, with the defaults 1 room/2adults/0children], but i _am_ seeing the $153/nite place now. what would that ID as?

4*

$153/nite

newport beach-huntington beach

Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

A new 4* hotel is showing in the Huntington Beach-Newport Beach zone... but it too is price ~$150/nite and is not the Hyatt Huntington Beach.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
friend is having her wedding and I need help identifying a 4-star in costa mesa-irvine for 6/7-6/8

$74/night

Amenities: shuttle, restaurants, hi-speed internet access, fitness center, and business center.

I ended up going with this; booked it today through the HOTWIRE links; the price seems to change throughout the day [or it may be a different hotel]; i've seen the price for this property over the last few weeks go anywhere from $69/night to $89/night. I booked today @ $75, and total at checkout was about $87.

I _did_ get the Hilton Costa Mesa as you identified it.

1 room, 1 night

Hilton Costa Mesa

3050 Bristol Street

Costa Mesa, California 92626

(714) 540-7000

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hote you were expecting... at half the price of the wedding reception hotel, i'm sure you can make this work for your needs :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... and have fun at the wedding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]