Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cincinnati (North-West Chester) Sheraton North

DHohio
By DHohio,
in

Thereuare, the amenities have changed for 3.5* Cincinnati Sheraton North- need to add golf nearby to the amenities.

Current amenities listed on the hotel list on this site:

3.5* Sheraton North

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

I waited to post until now because I just received a very short hotel star survey from Hotwire and they listed the amenities with the hotel name (I forgot to write it down when I bought the room to be sure).

They (Hotwire) now show:

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

I just stayed at the same hotel sometime in Dec 2007 and amenities matched, so it was sometime between now and then that they added golf nearby.

Anyhow I purchased this room on 4/24/08 to stay the night of 5/13/08 and checkout 5/14/08 for a base rate of $56 - tax, fees, out the door was $70.68, and yes I used your link to purchase the room at HOTWIRE.

My only complaint was that their wifi which they charged approx $10 for was not very reliable and the battery was dead in the TV remote. However, when I mentioned this at checkout the next morning, they refunded the charge for wifi without much static.

Thanks for the report and for helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List.

Can you let us know if you also now see the Golf icon when you go to HOTWIRE and click the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page?

Glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, forgot about looking for it that way. My last trip to the Sheraton Cinci North was 12/07/07 and no "Golf Nearby" for hotel details under past trips. For my recent trip on 5/13/08 "Golf Nearby" shows up. Maybe they change that at the beginning and end of each golf season? (Remove it for winter, add it back for summer time)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]