Hotwire Hotel: Help to ID 3 1/2 * Northbrook hotel

kayla
By kayla,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified, but it certainly seems to match the description of the Hilton, so that would be my best guess too. I'd also agree that the Renaissance would be rated higher than 3.5*.

As well, if you look at rates for the Hilton it's very cheap on the first nite and then rates jump for the remaining nites. Searching the same way on Hotwire shows a much cheaper rate for just the first nite and then rates go up when searching for the remaining nites. I don't think you can draw any definitive conclusions from this, but it certainly tips the scale a bit more (although the same 'effect' can be seen at the 4* property).

If this is the property you want you could purchase just the first nite (cheaply) and then if you're happy with it you could purchase the add'l nites.

Let us know if we can be of any further help and what you ultimately decide to do regarding this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]