Priceline Hotel: ressort or 4* in maui hawaii

yohann
By yohann,
in

hello

I have recetely book 3 night in waiikiki beach front from priceline bid , using your forum that help me win the bid for 160 $ on a 4* hotel

i have won the "Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort Waikiki Beach" for the 9/19/2008 to 9/22/08

I m prety happy with that since the price for this room for the cheaper goes from 289 to 400$

I wanted to use the same system of rebid as you explan on here , for my trip to maui from 9/26/08 to 09/29/08

I still would like 4* or 4* resort but on priceline i only get 3* or resort . so i guess i have to choose resort, but how to be sure to get 4* resort , since for maui there is a 2.5* resort?

I havec heck on hotwire from right now 4-star condo in Ka'anapali is at 169, as you said to other semme to be request resort , 4* and 4.5* are at 289 and 299 $

how to be sure to not get this 4 * condo on price ine? since i'like the hayat or sheraton , i'm ready to bid from 180 to 240 on priceline for this 4* resort , but it will be sick to get this condo for 200 for exemple , ?

from what you have stated this condo does not seems to be on priceline

thanks for your help

yohann

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I have recetely book 3 night in waiikiki beach front from priceline bid , using your forum that help me win the bid for 160 $ on a 4* hotel

i have won the "Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort Waikiki Beach" for the 9/19/2008 to 9/22/08

I m prety happy with that since the price for this room for the cheaper goes from 289 to 400$

Please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that other users can benefit by seeing the win when scanning the toipc titles and the thread appears in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Then bump this thread (just add a reply with anything, often "Bump" as the message, and we'll have a look at the maui portion of your stay above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]