Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Charleston (Mt Pleasant-Isle of Palms) Charleston Harbor Resort

egmull
By egmull,
in

Charleston Harbor Resort And Marina

20 Patriots Point Road

Mount Pleasant, SC

Booked this one using your HOTWIRE link.

This used to be the Hilton Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina. I read somewhere that Hilton sold it. The reviews are 2.5 out of 5. People either love it or hate it. Read a review that someone booked on Hotwire and they put them in the worst room. I will post my own review later.

Amenities

Resort, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Golf Nearby, Children's Activity Program

Congratulations on your success!

If you find that you're unhappy with the room assigned, try to talk to the front desk/hotel management to get a different room assigned. Remember to always be polite and let them know exactly what you don't like with the current room and whatyou're looking for from the room you desire (within reason) and often hotels will do their best to accomodate you.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for sharing your win with the board... helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... looking forward to hearing the review and how you make out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]