Hotwire Hotel: 4star and 3.5 star in Louvre Marais district of paris

aj51
By aj51,
in

Dear all,

I am a new member of this forum and had a question about Hotwire hotels in the louvre marais area of paris.

Yesterday I found a 4 star in Louvre marais for 284/night for June 21-25, amenities included business center, restaurant, high speed internet, and laundry, so I assumed it is Westin, unfortunately when I included my creditcard information and went to the final page, it said that there is no availability. This happened after various attempts. When I called, they told me that the list was not updated and that particular hotel showed no availability. I just thought Ishare this with you to see if anyone has had a similar experience before. Apparently youc an;t trust what yous ee in the first page, until you actually enter yoru creditcard information and click on purchase.

Today I tried again for Louvre-Marais, and there is only a 3.5 star for 283. Amenities are Boutique hotel, internet, and business center.

Do you have any idea which hotel it might be?

Thanks!

AJ

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The failure for the transaction to complete seems to be an issue with some Westin properties, as the poster of this Hotwire Chicago thread experienced teh same problem.

In regards to the 3.5* HOTWIRE hotel above, the amenities match the Best Western Astra Opera, but the TripAdvisor information doesn't match (not even close) so that raises a degree of doubt so can't say with any degree of confidence.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let su know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for yoru reply. I thought that the 3.5* hotel might be Astra Opera, but the location also does not match. I am thinking that it is the Brighton hotel (a 3 Star), which matches the tripadvisor rating and amenities. Furthermore,

the actual price on other websites is in low 300s, so it is plausible that this is indeed the hotel.

I will pot the reuslts if I happen to choose this one

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]