Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Minneapolis-St Paul (Airport-MofA) La Quinta Bloomington West

mooselaker
By mooselaker,
in

Total cost - $52.31. on laquinta's website regular rate $92.

Does anyone know if the hotels in this area generally let you park your car in their lot while you are flying? Didn't know if because I pricelined it, they would want to charge me extra. Guess its the "good" LaQuinta...if there is such a thing. I had tried $40 for 3* and no luck, i was hoping for the 2.5* amerisuites/hyatt place but oh well...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success.

This property offers a "Park N Fly" rate so i doubt you'll be able to leave you're care there for free while you're traveling, but you can give the hotel a call to find out (and if not, let them know you have a PRICELINE reservation and ask if you can park there for an additional fee)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is the one on American West Bvld right? If it is, yes, it is the better of the two La Quinta's. The other one looks like a dump from the outside. If you are using this as a park and fly, then they will charge you extra. You should call them to see if they will let you do it.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]