Rejected: $42 for 2.5*

Rejected: $50 for 2*

Rejected: $57 for 2*

Rejected: $60 for 2*

Rejected: $35 for 1*

Rejected: $45 for 1*

Accepted: $60 for 1*

Super 8 West Fargo

I'm trying to console myself with the fact that I have yet to read any terrible reviews of the place. Sadly, I could have gotten a better deal through Super 8's website. PRICELINE really disappointed this time.

So its the one in West Fargo? If that's the case, to bad its all sold out, otherwise you could of filed a Best Rate Guarentee thingy. Funny thing is that I'm going to Fargo, this weekend too:LOL:, but I'm going to be at the HoJo.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

The West Fargo Super 8 wasn't bad afterall. I didn't feel like I got a good price by going through priceline, but I wasn't completely ripped off either. The exterior of the hotel has been remodeled since pictures on their site have been updated. The lobby is pretty sad, as is the continental breakfast, but the rooms are clean, the beds are in good shape, and everyone was very friendly/helpful.

Jason's Storm, you mean the HoDo? Are they on priceline? They have a sweet rooftop garden with a hot tub. Last I checked it's not even pictured on the website.

HoJo as in Howard Johnson. I don't know if they're on PRICELINE. Hotel Donaldson would be nice, but I highly doubt would be on here. If they where their price would probably be pretty high.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]