Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Lombard-Oak Brook-Downers Grove) Hilton Suites Oak Brook

burtj
By burtj,
in

2 nights starting June 1st.

By the way, i'm also looking at this one:

3.5-star hotel in Lombard - Oak Brook - Downers Grove $69 (save 59% or $101)

A customer favorite (4.0 out of 5 stars)

Amenities:

Suite

Fitness Center

Restaurant

High Speed Internet

Tennis Nearby

Smoke-free rooms

Pool

Business Center

Golf nearby

Searching 4rooms/8adults i don't show any 3.5* hotel offered and the 3* i'm showing has more amenities than what you've listed above... what occupancy breakdown (adults/children) are you using?

I do see what is likely the Hyatt Lodge at McDonalds Campus for $89/nite which if your budget will allow may be a nice place with a large group.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did a search with 4 rooms (8 adults) for 6/1 (2 nights) and show:

3.5-star hotel in Lombard - Oak Brook - Downers Grove $69 (save 59% or $101)

A customer favorite (4.0 out of 5 stars)

Amenities:

Suite

Fitness Center

Restaurant

High Speed Internet

Tennis Nearby

Smoke-free rooms

Pool

Business Center

Golf nearby

Is this the Hyatt Lodge at McDonalds?

Thanks!

Although, the term Suite on Hotwire means, "A guestroom designed for an extended stay and/or that more spacious than the average hotel room"

Reviews do mention that the rooms are over-sized ...so it might be it ... though, i'm not sure.

Please don't get your hopes up that the 3.5* Suite is the Hyatt Lodge. The rooms at the Hyatt Lodge could in no way be considered suites, and the Hyatt has recently been reported as a 4*.

If this isn't the Embassy Suites, it's likely the Doubletree Suites or Hilton Suites in Oak Brook.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the board.

While not the hotel you were hoping for, sounds as if you're happy with the results for the price, and it probably didn't come as a total surprise since it was one of the hotels mentioned above as a possibility.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]