Priceline Hotel: 2.5* LA-San Fernando Vlly (Valencia-Stevenson Ranch) Hilton Garden Inn

india
By india,
in

First bid $45 for 3*. No luck. Had my wife try for $65. Got counter bid for $15 more. Really wanted the 3* room but didn't want to pay $80+ fees & taxes. I then tried $42 bid on my account. Rebid for $52 with 2.5* and got it.

Ended up getting my wallet stolen at Magic Mountain. Staff still let me check in with wifes credit card and used it for any extra charges. Had HDTV, Nice pool, gym, nice location only 1 mile from Magic Mountain. You could walk to the part but it's a pretty big hill and will take 20 minutes.

Hotel had free parking. Parking at Magic Mountain was $15.

Well worth the price. Would love to stay there again. More like a 3.5/4* hotel and not 2.5*

India.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your previous win with the board.

Sorry to hear that your wallet was stolen at the park, but glad to hear that the hotel was accomodating by letting your wife check-in and that you enjoyed your stay (and apparently didn't let the stolen wallet spoil your trip)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]