Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Mayfair-Soho) InterContinental Park Lane

angruth
By angruth,
in

Looking for 3 rooms x 3 nites in London and was trying to get the IC Park Lane. Looks like from what's posted here that it's the only 5* in this area (and it seems to be the only 5* I can get to come up on Hotwire's vacations offer) - any thoughts ? Would hate to get it wrong with 9 nights total! Cost is 216 USD / night which is a steal, even if RO.

On as slight side note, anyone got Royal Ambassador upgrades when on a Priceline or Hotwire rate ?

Cheers

What are the amenities?

It might be the only reported 5* (I haven't checked), but it's certainly not the only possible 5* hotel in this zone. Check Expedia and a few other sources, and you will likely find some other possible candidates.

Usually, Priceline or Hotwire rates preclude any chance of upgrade from other affiliations, but it's worth a try, as some do succeed.

Thanks. This area there are literally heaps of 5 star hotels, but this is the only one I can find coming up on both the Hotwire vacations area and the regular Hotwire hotel area. Scanning different dates, there only seems to be 1 5* offered at any time in this area (lots of 4* and others).

Amenities are: Fitness, Restaurant, Business Centre, Hi Speed Internet, Spa...

What are the actual dates of your stay?

HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star level in each zone, which is why even for different dates you're only seeing one 5* hotel available (ie- offered) in this zone.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]