Priceline Hotel: 3* Nashville (Opryland) Gaylord Opryland Resort

rebelfan
By rebelfan,
in

This thread: Radisson Opryland was posted tonite where it took $65 and they were upgraded from a 2.5* hotel to a 3* property.

Rates at the Radisson for their nite are the same for your dates, so while not a sure thing, there is a good chance you'll be successful if you bid up to $65.

Thanks for starting your bids with our PRICELINE links and keep us updated (or any questions regarding the research i did above)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried again this morning for 2.5* Opryland, bidding 4 times at $62, $63, $64, and $65. All rejected. I may wait a week or so and rebid this zone, or I may just move over to the Airport zone. I much prefer Opryland, but $65 is my limit. I should add that I was never offered a counter-offer, as a previous poster was.

Well, I thought you were crazy by suggesting I up my bid $1, but I tried it anyway. It paid off! For $66 a night I got the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center! I know this hotel usually goes for WAY more.

Here's the details!

Check-In Date: Friday, May 16, 2008

Check-Out Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hotel Name: Gaylord Opryland Resort And Convention Center Nashville

2800 Opryland Drive

Nashville, Tennessee 37214

615-889-1000

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $66.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $132.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $33.02

Total Charges*: $165.02

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see you pushed it the extra $1 and that made the diffrence :)

Can you doublecheck your winning bid confirmation screen and confirm that this property is 3* rated (which we've reflected in the topic title)

Thanks for sharing your winning bid with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]