Hotwire Hotel: Wanting Homewood Suites Downtown Chicago

johnydolittle
By johnydolittle,
in

Hello all, what a great site, I have fancied myself as a priceline guru, however this site is freakin awesome. Anyway, coming to Chicago for 2 weeks and need hotels (May 23rd-30th). I want to stay at the Homewood Suites Downtown for 3-4 days and then hear O' Hare to see family or visa versa. I have stayed there prior and the place is awesome. Any suggestions? Do the suites hotels always show suite or breakfast as a feature on hotwire? It would be pretty easy to figure out what proprety it is that way.

I found 3-star hotel in Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville with pool, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s) and laundry, the laundry thing is throwing me off a little as the only property I have stayed at that I rememeber laundry is the Homewood Suites.

I am a smoker, yea I know...... Anyway, does hotwire always list that the property is NS? If so thats a pretty good indicator into what property it is as Marriotts have all gone NS.

I any one is coming to Phoenix, I have 2 great resorts figured out on priceline.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I found 3-star hotel in Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville with pool, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s) and laundry, the laundry thing is throwing me off a little as the only property I have stayed at that I rememeber laundry is the Homewood Suites.
What are the dates of your stay for which this property is appearing?

The "smoke free" icon is not alway shown, it's a new amenity and not every hotel has "updated" their listings.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know regarding the dates above and we'll take a closer look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am flexible on the dates as to what area I stay in. I would like to stay 3-4 days in Mag Mile area starting on 5/24 and then go to O"Hare area from 5/27-30

I just ran hotwire for 5/24-5/28 and am interested in these

4-star hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD North $79 3.5 Trip Advisor

3-star hotel in Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville 3.5 TA

thanks for your help.

Please only discuss one stay per thread... it keeps things better organized and easier to follow as well as enables us to reflect the ultimate win in the topic title of each thread.

We'll use this thread for the Mag Mile portion of your stay, please start a NEW TOPIC for the OHare leg of your trip.

If you'd like to take care of the Mag Mile portion first please include the date(s) of your stay for which you searched the MagMile zone and had the hotel above appear... if you'd rather take care of the ORD portion first please start a NEW TOPIC and we'll start there.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]