Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Midtown) Wyndham

emtucky
By emtucky,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.. and there are just too many properties in the Downtown area which offer these two amentieis to take an educated guess.

If you do book it plaease let us know the outcome so that we can add it to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On a whim I bid on priceline for a 3* for a stay on 4/26 (a saturday night) after not being happy with my options on hotwire. Location in Midtown was important to me. I guess I should have started lower b/c my first bid of $55 was accepted. Not sure about this property, but the location is perfect.

Wyndham Midtown Atlanta 3-star

Midtown Atlanta

125 10th St At Peachtree St

Atlanta, Georgia 30309

404-873-4800

See Hotel Website

Check-In Date:

Sat, Apr 26, 2008 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Apr 27, 2008 / 12:00 PM

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels Radio Alarm Clock Business services Telephone w/ voicemail Iron and ironing board Hairdryer 24 hour front desk Restaurant Room service

This was the first time (at least in a really long time) I've used PRICELINE and I used the betterbidding link :)

Congratulations on your win!

Rates at this property start at $132/nite for these dates, so even if it woudl have been avaialble cheaper, this is still under half price and a great deal. Hopefully the location works out well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

By the way, this was a great stay. Since it's been almost a year I had to think back to why I would have needed a hotel in ATL on this date, but I figured it out :)

Rooms were nice, with great linens and the staff were extremely helpful. The valet went to my car and got my cell phone when I realized I had left it in there after he had already parked it (I tipped him of course) and they had a courtesy van that would take you anywhere around town (within reason - they probably had a milage limit, but we only used it to go up the street and back). Overall, recommended and I'd stay here again happily.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]