Business Center

Tripadvisor:

Traveler Rating (4.0 out of 5)

What's this?

Based on:

180+ customer reviews

Last Reviewed:

March 2008

I'm hoping this is the Adagio but the retail price seems too low. Any suggestions?

I guess it could be either the Adagio or the Serrano. Is there any difference between the listings generally for these two hotels? Because the TripAdvisor reviews said "over 180" and the Adagio has over 250 while the Serrano is around 190, I think it's like the Serrano. If it were the Adagio, it would say "over 250", right? Not sure if I'm much of a sleuth.

It is believed that the Adagio now has a Smoke Free icon associated with it, which would make the above a match for the Serrano Hotel. HOWEVER, the TA ratings don't match up, as the Serrano has many more reviews than this listing suggests, so i'm not completely certain that this is the Serrano.. but i have a higher degree of confidence in stating that it is not likely the Adagio.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]