Pool

Restaurant

BUs. centre

High-speed Internet

Tennis Nearby

SPA

$79per room

per night

Any idea which hotel this is?? I am also thinking if it's worth trying 4* downtown zone on Priceline for anything between 50-65$

What would be your stratergy??

Many thanks!

Paly:)

Ps...sorry administrator you can delete my duplicate post in the wrong hotwire list field!!

The above is a match for the Westn Harbour Castle so that would be our best guess.

Let us know if you want to move forward with this HOTWIRE offering or if you'd prefer to give PRICELINE a shot.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and either let us know what you receive or we'll sugguest a strategy to follow for PRICELINE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As usual thanks a million for the advice - i have never heard of that hotel - saying that i stayed in toronto 2 years ago so i haven't kept in touch!

I opted to try for Priceline and get a cheap deal and leave the hotwire as a back-up plan...it worked!

I will write a thread on PRICELINE Canada to say what I got - $56 for the Sheraton!!

Many thanks again,

First time bid on this - 4 nights - 2 rooms - downtown toronto and 4* delux chosen

Bid $56 - Accepted first time!

Got Sheraton Centre Downtown

Very Happy - thank u better bidding - i used the PRICELINE link...and the other post of $56 spurred me to that level!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]