Hotwire Hotel: 3* Oakland-Eastbay (Pleasanton-San Ramon-Dublin) Four Points

sfchic
By sfchic,
in

This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features Best Value $64

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

I notice this area needs to be updated in main hotel listings - can we get this included once we identify it??

Check in date 4-15-08

Check out 4-16-08

I cant find this on HOTWIRE with dates you've posted so I hope it's still available for you.

Based on the amenities and the * rating I will take a venture and guess that it could either be:

Radisson Hotel Dublin-Pleasanton (More likely based on the $149 lowest available rate)

or

Marriott Pleasanton Hotel

Please don't forget to post your results and also to use the HOTWIRE link to support this valuable board.

Good luck.

sfchic,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you still seeing this property on a current HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

The search was for 1 night 2 adults - It ended up being the Four Points - Sheraton - and it was a great deal. I was able to park my car (free) right outside my room. The room was appropriately furnished - ever been in a room that had way too much furniture and they can't change it due to corporate? They had a nice pool with tables/umbrellas where you could visit - didn't visit the restaurant. I did lock myself out of my room and was not pleased with how the front desk went tilt and couldn't find someone to help me for 20 mins - but housekeeping was able to help me - and I showed ID immediately to stay with security measures - my own fault! I hope to stay here again! :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helpng us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

So to confirm, this property has the same star rating and amenities as the Hilton you just reported?

Thanks for 'closing' this thread with your results.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

** UPDATED INFO- IMPORTANT**

I reviewed this post and need to post a correction - Four Points is a 3-star NOT 3.5 as I first posted. I apologize for the mistake. Can you please correct the title to reflect just 3 stars?

CONFIRM that 3.0 Four Points

3.5 Hilton

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]