Hotwire Hotel: Keystone-Carmel, IN - 3.5* ID help

kscholz
By kscholz,
in

• 1 year later...

Guido,

You can see from the above how frustrating it is for future users/readers when they don't follow-up their thread, so please help others by following-up your own threads with your results:

Please add a reply to your PRICELINE FLORIDA thread thread with the dates/price of your Sheraton Safari purchase so we can edit the topic title accordingly, and start a NEW TOPIC with the details of your Hilton purchase.

Afterwards, if you'd like help with this stay, please continue your existing Hotwire Indianapolis thread for these dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah I want too but I haven't book yet!

Your Florida thread was from September of this year (so the dates have past) and according to your post:

I won the Sheraton Safari and Hilton in Orlando with PRICELINE!
You did book TWO hotels for that stay. (please follow-up as requested above)

Please don't request hotel identifications until your plans are firm and you're ready to commit to a purchase. Identifying hotels can take a fair amount of time and the hotels you're asking about may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to commit to a purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your Florida thread was from September of this year (so the dates have past) and according to your post:You did book TWO hotels for that stay. (please follow-up as requested above)

Please don't request hotel identifications until your plans are firm and you're ready to commit to a purchase. Identifying hotels can take a fair amount of time and the hotels you're asking about may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to commit to a purchase.

Ok, I didin't know this as I try to have a good deal as stars doesn't tell all as seen on tripadvisor. Like the Carmel it could be the Shereaton Carmel but if it sure this than reading the reviews isn't that good. So I would better to go for a cheaper hotel like Indy airport 3.5 but having better reviews. I am spending a lot of time following this at betterbidding too and want to book via your link. Actually mostly administrators lilke you are answering most questions as just came to know.

Guido,

You next post(s) on the board should be the following:

Please add a reply to your PRICELINE FLORIDA thread thread with the dates/price of your Sheraton Safari purchase so we can edit the topic title accordingly, and start a NEW TOPIC with the details of your Hilton purchase.

DO NOT make any additional posts to this thread which is over a year old.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]