Priceline Hotel: Resort or 4* for $100 or 125/airfare price too ????

vrpounds
By vrpounds,
in

I am looking to plan our anniversay trip and would like to get the best deal possible without spending the most. I am open to the island but I would like a Resort or 4* and would not like to pay more than $150. I would also like to book our airfare also however, not sure where to start the bidding. For people who have booked airfare thought Priceline to Hawaii which airport is for what city?

Honolulu Intl, HI (HNL)

Kailua - Keahole Kona Intl, HI (KOA)

Kahului, HI (OGG)

Lihue, HI (LIH)

Kapalua, HI (JHM)

Lanai, HI (Molokai, HI (MKK)

Kalaupapa, HI (LUP)

Hilo Intl, HI

Start by searching HOTWIRE and seeing if there is anything on the islands close to your star rating and budget requirements... report back anything that looks promising and we'll take if from there.

OR (and i think a better idea...)

Research and prioritize the islands you're like to visit, each island is very different and will give you a different experience... from there you can go thru your 'preference hierarchy' to see if you can get a hotel within your budget.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
We are stayiong on onw island and we are open to where we are going. Price is most important.

I'm still confused about what you need. Are you trying to figure out which airports match which islands?

HNL=Oahu

KOA=Big Island/Hawaii

OGG=MAUI

LIH=Kauai

HILo=Big Island/hawaii

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]